EMS Account Setup
As of Fall 2021, in order to book rooms in the Hariri building, you have to set up an EMS account. Once we have verified and approved your EMS account, you can reserve rooms in the Hariri building. You will not be able to reserve a room until your EMS account has been granted access.
The steps for setting up your EMS account exist in both video form and text form. The steps in the video (linked below) are the same as the instructions written on this page.
Depending on your experience with EMS, choose the step that is most applicable for you.
Prior experience with EMS:
If you have logged in to EMS already, but do not have access to reserve rooms in Hariri, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your program affiliation and graduation year (e.g. MBA 2023, Undergraduate 2024, etc.) in the email. Once we respond stating that you have access, make sure that you log out of EMS, then log in again (the “site home” link will now work). You should now see a process template that will allow you to book in the Hariri Building.
Completely new to EMS:
If you have never logged in to EMS before, please follow these steps:
1) First, you will need to create an EMS account. To create an account, you will need to approve a Duo push, so please have your primary Duo device ready. Navigate to https://georgetown.emscloudservice.com/web/ and use the “My Home” tab. The “Site Home” tab’s login link will not work until you have logged in once.
2) On your Duo mobile device, open the Duo app.
3) Type in your NetID as the username, and use your UIS NetID password as the password, then sign in.
4) Check your device for a pending Duo approval. The EMS login screen will not indicate that a request has gone out, but it does automatically send one. Approve the sign in, and you will see the welcome screen.
If you did not receive a Duo approval message, please double check your Duo default device. The steps to do that are here.
5) Once you successfully log in, please log out, and send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the setup. Please include your program affiliation and graduation year (e.g. MBA 2023, Undergraduate 2024, etc.) in the email. Once we respond stating that you have access, make sure that you log out of EMS, then log in again (the site home link will now work). You should now see a process template that will allow you to book in the Hariri Building.